NEV Nutzfahrzeug-Engineering GmbH offers you a job with clear perspectives in an innovative company. We offer highly qualified employees exciting opportunities in a national as well as international environment. Our employees are the cornerstone of our performance portfolio.
Human resources development
NEV Nutfahrzeug-Engineering GmbH advises and accompanies you:
- your working time
- Promoting young talent
the general seminar and health program for your individual training
Technician / Bachelor / Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you looking for exciting projects in the field of vehicle engineering? Are you looking for new challenges in the field of commercial vehicle engineering? As an owner-managed family business, NEV Nutzfahrzeug-Engineering GmbH is active in the field of equipment and conversion of commercial vehicles. In this area we now have many years of experience in close cooperation with F & B Nutzfahrzeug-Technik GmbH and Daimler Truck AG.
We develop individual solutions in the field of 2D and 3D design, calculation and simulation for commercial vehicles according to customer requirements through close customer contact. In 16 years of close cooperation with F & B Nutzfahrzeug-Technik GmbH, a large number of customer-specific solutions could already be developed at NEV and converted on the vehicle by our main customer, F & B.
You will take on these challenges
- 3D CAD design and derivation of component drawings of:
- Complete vehicle superstructures
- Individual components
- Execution of axle load, payload, stability calculations, etc.
- Feasibility studies
- Creation of 2D chassis drawings
- Documentation of commercial vehicle conversions
- Creation of operating instructions, maintenance manuals, etc.
- As an experienced professional, you will support a young, motivated and experienced team with your know-how and technical expertise in the development and implementation of individual and customer-specific solutions. The range of developments extends from chassis preparations to design and in-house developments. For the associated tasks, we are looking for you as a dedicated technician / engineer / bachelor (m/f/d) in full-time (40 hrs/week).
You can convince with
- State-certified technician or studies leading to a bachelor’s degree or engineer in the field of mechatronics/mechanical engineering/vehicle construction or comparable qualification
- Experience in the field of vehicle construction desirable
- Experience with CAD programs (Autodesk) desirable
- Fluent German and good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working, a hands-on mentality and the ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration
- Internal and external training
- 30 days vacation
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Good working atmosphere
- Company events
Is our offer made for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Your contact person is Dr. Dirk Bertsche.
Dr. Dirk Bertsche
NEV Commercial Vehicle Engineering GmbH